The new 4-H year begins Sept. 1. Youth and adults must enroll in 4-H just like they register for school every fall. If you were active in 4-H during the past year, then renewal of your enrollment for 2016-17 can be done easily online through 4-H Connect. Here are the instructions:
2. Type in your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” button.
3. DO NOT establish another family or member profile on 4-H CONNECT if you already have one in the system.
4. When you access your profile to re-enroll REVIEW YOUR PROFILE VERY CAREFULLY. Incorrect information can create problems for you, your family, and the Extension Office when trying to communicate, acquire school absences, etc.
5. Click on the button indicating payment by 4-H check (the local 4-H Parents Association pays enrollment fees.)
6. IF YOUR ENROLLMENT IS COMPLETED THROUGH 4-H CONNECT, YOU ARE NOT A TEXAS 4-H MEMBER!!!!
7. If you lose your email address or password, contact your county Extension Office for assistance in resetting the account. Creation of a new profile will result in charging of additional participation fees.